For our client we are looking for a creative, independent and communicative person for the position:
Description of your future employer:
A Polish company operating globally. They create business applications and VR / AR games for users all over the world. The company has already collected nominations for many awards and they want more because they can do more. They appreciate such values as experience, professionalism and ambition, thanks to which they have gained the trust of their Clients. They are proud of their employees, who are practitioners, experts in their branches and passionate about modern technologies. There are many interesting personalities working in the company, including the CEO, who was nominated for the title Personality of the Year 2020 by the editors of PolskaTimes for innovative solutions in the virtual reality market. The ideal candidate shall have the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
Office: Warszawa – Ursynów
As a Game Producer you will be responsible for:
- Draw up a plan and manage the project from start to finish: work breakdown structure/tasks, timelines; costs, quality.
- Regular sync up with the Production team.
- Identify and manage risks to the project.
- Ensure a high level of collaboration in the team.
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices.
- Report the status of the project to the management board.
Description of the ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Project Management role (Out of that at least 2 years in PM role/production role in the gaming industry).
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and frameworks (project management certification is a plus).
- Knowledge of Scrum/agile/Lean, Jira (experience in working in a Scrum environment being a plus).
- Solid communication skills in English· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Good managerial skills.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Efficiency-oriented, anticipative thinking.
- Ability to spearhead changes and share with teams.
- Ability to motivate people.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans.
- Independent and innovative.
- Strong leadership ability, challenging his/her structure for best results.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
For selected candidates, the employer offers:
- A salary of 9 000 – 12 000 PLN net (depending on experience) on a B2B contract.
- Full-time job.
- Paid days off (20 or 26, depends on education and past employment).
- Medical care.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Work in a company with an established market position.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a reputable international company.
STAGES OF RECRUITMENT / REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Submit your CV via the application form below
- Complete the behavioral assessment – https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/03r/GameProducer – this will take approximately 10 minutes and will help assess the fit of the position and the candidate.
- Complete the cognitive assessment – a link will be automatically sent to your email address after you complete the behavioral assessment – please note that the link may end up in your SPAM folder
This section will take 12 minutes to complete and helps assess the Candidate’s cognitive ability and learning speed.
- Send your answers via email (email@example.com) to below questions:
- How many gaming titles have you produced as a product/project manager?
- Do you have experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile/Scrum concepts and practices?
- Do you have experience in managing production using Jira and Confluence tools?
- Do you know technical engineering best practices, e.g., test-driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc?
- Do you have experience in Client communication in English?
- Do you have any experience in producing VR titles?
- What are your financial expectations?
- From when could you start working / how long is your notice period in your current job?
5. You will receive a feedback/meeting invitation within 2 weeks