For our client we are looking for a creative, independent and communicative person for the position:
IT HelpDesk Specialist
Description of your future employer:
The company integrates Virtual & Augmented Reality with business solutions, education, and entertainment. They create VR & AR apps, games and experiences.
They are proud of their employees, who are practitioners, experts in their branches and passionate about modern technologies. They appreciate such values as experience, professionalism and ambition, thanks to which they have gained the trust of their Clients. There are many interesting personalities working in the company, including the CEO, who was nominated for the title Personality of the Year 2020 by the editors of PolskaTimes for innovative solutions in the virtual reality market.
Office: Warszawa – Ursynów
As an IT HelpDesk Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Responding to incoming requests related to IT issues.
- Solving problems with the network, PCs, printers, servers (basic), and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc.).
- Redirecting unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Maintaining company PCs and other hardware, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Keeping an inventory of all equipment, software, and licenses.
- Taking care of broken hardware, file RMAs, contact external support or sellers.
- Assisting with onboarding of new users.
- Writing guides and manuals.
- Suggesting improvements in procedures.
Apply if you have:
- Practical knowledge of computer hardware and popular software (eg Office) in the field of operation and troubleshooting.
- Practical knowledge of LAN networks (implementation, maintenance, analysis, repair).
- Experience in working and troubleshooting Windows and MacOS, Linux (Debian) operating systems as a bonus.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Openness to learning about new technologies, willingness to develop and learn.
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English, both spoken and written.
- Experience as HelpDesk Specialist (nice to have, not required).
- Higher education, related to IT (nice to have, not required).
For selected candidates, the employer offers:
- A salary of 3000-6000 PLN net (depending on experience) on a B2B contract.
- Full-time job.
- Paid days off (20 or 26, depends on education and past employment).
- Medical care.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Work in a company with an established market position.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a reputable international company.